Friday, April 15, 2016

my comment on "we the people" legalization of marijuana

          I can honestly say I agree with this argument. I think when it comes to legalizing marijuana the people still saying its a bad drug that cannot be handled if legal need to get out of the past. My class mate make a very good argument of what good it can do for our country. The economic benefits more than anything should be enough alone to prove we should legalize the use. We constantly see all over the news how much we need funding for highways, new schools, and even houses for flood victims. I agree with my classmate when they say marijuana can benefit us all in many different ways. I don't know much about the medical benefits of the drug but if it is really helping and improving patients, then why should we limit who gets to heal and who doesn't? To me that sounds a little unfair. They say no matter where you live, the color of your skin, or your background, everyone is medically treated the same. well, now we know that's not true. Now because not every state wants to legalize marijuana some American citizens are not receiving equal medical care.

         Overall, I would have to say that this was a good blog that made a very valid point about a current topic. We should all take a second look at the subject and consider if the benefits outweigh the concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment